Monday, November 05, 2007

Auto email responses for crips - Part II

Or...

"It's operation time again, hooray! From (date) to (date) I will be selflessly submitting my bod for a little more medical experimentation. This means I won't be replying to your message for a few weeks but don't think it's because I don't care... although to be honest, I won't care until the painkillers have worn off. I'll be sitting in my living room with my feet up, comfort eating and watching The Clangers and The Hair Bear Bunch on DVD. Hope you're having a nice time at work. Will write soon...
XXX"

3 comments:

The Goldfish said...

If you haven't gone already, best of luck! Hope it all goes well and the aftermath isn't too tedious.

Agent Fang said...

Hellooo Goldfish,
Thank you, I'm pottering around not going to bed and eating and drinking until 12 midnight!
Looking forward to catching up on your blog whilst I'm home over the next few weeks. :0)

marmiteboy said...

Hi AF,

I hope you are feeling better after your op. Might I be so bold as to suggest giving Dangermouse a spin on the dvd player. Young sybil bought it for me for Christmas last year and its a fine dvd to while away an afternoon.

Take care,

MB