Thought I'd start the week on a positive note. Or something. So.
Top Ten Unexpected Benefits of a Connective Tissue Disorder
1. Never needing help to apply fake tan to that bit between your shoulders
2. Really having baby soft skin
3. Feeling superior at yoga classes even though you only started them last week
4. A real chance of being able to run away and join the circus
5. Earning money by doing contortionist tricks on TV 'home video' shows
6. Silencing doctors who say, 'You can't do that' by saying 'Oh yeah? Watch this...'
7. Telling people it really is your parent's fault
8. Unfair advantages in Hide-and-Seek, namely the ability to squeeze into the smallest spaces
9. The game of 'Twister' holds no fears for you
10. Reducing dislocated joints in front of an audience cements your 'hard-as nails' reputation
I can't decide whether or not to post it on the support group messageboard... tis a rather serious place... don't wanna get banned or nuffink...